Miyerkules, Oktubre 03 2012
Pinoy Chicken Lollipop Recipe
Ingredients:optional seasoning:Garlic powder,cheese powder and chicken powder.
15 pcs chicken wings
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/4 cup calamansi or lemon juice
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp/pinch of salt
1/2tsp/pinch ground pepper
2 cups bread crumbs
cooking oil for deep frying
Directions:You can make three chicken lollipop in one chicken wing...
1. Remove and discard the chicken wing tips. Separate the middle and lower wing segments. Remove the smaller bones from the middle wing segment, leaving only one large bone to serve as “lollipop” stick.
2. Season the chicken lollipop with salt & pepper and marinate with calamansi/lemon juice for 20minutes.
3. Crack the eggs into a bowl then whisk, on other side ready the bread crumbs,and the flour.
4. deep chicken lollipop into flour 2nd into beaten eggs and last in breadcrumbs.
5. deep fry chicken lollipop under medium heat until golden brown.
6. Remove the fried chicken lollipop and place it in a plate with paper towel to restrain excess oil.
7.served with your favorite dip...